Nazareth Committee Meeting - Northampton County PA
The Nazareth Area School District has a school board committee meeting scheduled for Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 6:00pm.
- Committee Meetings are where the various committees within the school board meet to discuss reports, news, upcoming resolutions, etc.
- It is usually more of a working session among the board members.
- The public has two opportunities to speak during these committee meetings: during public comments on meeting agenda items and during community corner.
- Meetings are in person with a Zoom option.
- A recording of the meeting is posted within a few days after the meeting. To find a recording, go to the meeting Agenda, open the Agenda, on the left side menu scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the video recording section. If the link has been uploaded it will appear.
Link to the Agenda
How to Support Moms for Liberty at Committee Meetings?
- Attend the board meeting in person
- Read the agenda ahead of time to understand what the board will discuss
- Sign up to speak at the meeting either on a board agenda related topic or during community corner
Nazareth Area School District - District Offices
One Education Plaza
Nazareth , PA 18064