- Come meet the leaders of Moms For Liberty- Gillespie County, and stay for dinner, dessert and amazing guest speakers! All guest speakers will be announced soon, but M4L members get the latest first! Become a member today: https://forms.gle/dnPq2vuMH2Ti8YzY9
- This is our first official membership meeting and you will not want to miss it! Everyone's invited but we hope you'll join us as members!
- RSVP ASAP so we can get an accurate head count for food! We think this will fill up fast!
A donation of at least $10/person is kindly requested to help us fundraise for the upcoming school board elections, community events, legislative work, professional development for leadership and much more! You can pay by cash, check or credit card at the door.
GUEST SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENTS! (check this page often to see updated speakers)
- Lara Logan- Lara is very passionate about protecting children and as a parent she knows the importance of preserving parental rights. She believes parents must be involved and engaged in their children’s education.
- Catalina Stubbe, National Director of Hispanic Outreach for Moms For Liberty
- Rev. Tommy Hayes from Messiah-Ministries: Rev. Hayes will lead our opening prayer and give attendees a little spiritual advice on how to stay strong during these tough battles parents face in our world today.