OPEN FORUM DURING BOARD MEETINGS
Thank you for your interest in District 49 and addressing the Board of Education. The following policies and procedures will be followed for those persons requesting to make public comments.
- Public comment is conducted during the Open Forum section of the agenda during regular and special meetings.
An iPad will be available for individuals to sign up, one hour before the start of all regular school board meetings.
- Please address the Board of Education in a courteous and respectful manner at all times.
- Person(s) submitting public comments will be allowed two (2) minutes.
- The Board shall limit the total length of public participation to thirty (30) minutes.
- Please note that the Board of Education’s policy is to withhold any formal response to public comments, although follow-up actions may be assigned to the Superintendent.
- The public may contact the Board of Education anytime by emailing Board members collectively, [email protected] without participating in Open Forum.