Join us as we celebrate our United States Military members in an event-filled, family-fun day. Free to military members!
If you are interested in volunteering at the Moms for Liberty Booth, click volunteer this event and we will contact you with details.
This one-day, outdoor event is set aside to thank and honor our Military Veterans who continue to sacrifice past their days of active service. Military members (Active Duty, Reservists/National Guard, Retired) and their families are invited to come, as well as the general public.
The Jensen family, of rural Jordan, is honored to host the event on their private farm.
- Speakers from ETS and the DAV of MN
- A flag-raising ceremony
- Hay-wagon rides
- Close-up views of farm animals
- Skilled demonstrations including shearing sheep, woodturning and milking a cow
Special highlights include a parachute jump by Navy Seals from the Patriot Parachute Team and a Service Flag award ceremony.
- All proceeds benefit ETS services to support veterans and their families.
- Veteran resource groups/organizations
- Boot camp for the kids. NEW! this year, a jousting ring.
- Local vendors