* In-person attendance is limited to a boardroom capacity of 70 audience members per the Colorado Springs Fire Marshall.
* Note, those who attend in person may be captured on camera during the live feed and recorded versions of the meeting.
* Virtual Meeting Link
We invite public comment at our meetings.
* You must sign-up to speak between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m., the day of the board meeting by completing our Public Comment Form.
* You must be present and available to speak in-person at the podium when called upon.
* You cannot provide virtual public comment.
* If you cannot attend in-person, we invite you to submit your comments in writing via the Public Comment Form. Written comments submitted through the Public Comment Form will not be read publicly at the board meeting, but they will be included as part of the public record in the minutes for the meeting.