The Nazareth Area School District has a general board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 7:00pm.
- General board meetings are where the school board members, superintendent, assistant superintendent and school administrators meet.
- The board members review, discuss and vote on board resolutions.
- The public has two opportunities to speak during these committee meetings: during public comments on meeting agenda items and during community corner.
- Meetings are in person with a Zoom option.
- A recording of the meeting is posted within a few days after the meeting. To find a recording, go to the meeting Agenda, open the Agenda, on the left side menu scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the video recording section. If the link has been uploaded it will appear.
Link to the Agenda
How to Support Moms for Liberty at General Board Meetings?
- Attend the board meeting in person
- Read the agenda ahead of time to understand what the board will discuss
- Sign up to speak at the meeting either on a board agenda related topic or during community corner